Across the nation and the world as a whole, coronavirus is the top headline as everyone tries to comprehend the situation.
Experts are saying the virus seems to be hardest on the elderly and health-compromised populations, while children and young people are not affected as seriously. However, it is important we all do our part to help stop the spread of this illness.
Because the situation is changing rapidly, it is important to continue referring to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the most up-to-date information related to the response.
- SERVPRO professionals are trained in adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
- SERVPRO is performing all cleanup and bioremediation in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
- SERVPRO’s proprietary cleaning agent, SERVPROXIDE, is an EPA-certified, hospital-grade disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- There is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the Coronavirus.
- Proactive cleaning will not prevent or protect the building from future contamination if an infected person was to enter and occupy the building.
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration, we can minimize the spread of germs with a proactive cleaning for your home or business. Give us a call at 918-913-4490