What's going on in our Community
SERVPRO of Muskogee / McIntosh Counties & Tahlequah
As a rapidly growing Disaster Recovery Company we now have two locations, Fort Gibson, OK, and Ft. Smith, AR. We specialize in Fire, Water & Mold Remediation and provide General Cleaning and Construction services.
With the rapid growth we are experience in our area we have a desire to add to our team a self-motivated individual to write estimates at our Fort Gibson office. For further details read the job description below and check out Career opportunities page here: http://www.SERVPROmuskogeemcintoshcountiestahlequah.com/careers for other open positions. We welcome resumes at all times from anyone desiring to join the SERVPRO Muskogee/McIntosh Counties & Tahlequah family.
Job Title: Estimator – Entry Level
Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (potential overtime required)
Responsibilities & Duties:
An entry level Estimator will use reports given by the technicians. They will use these reports to transfer them into an estimating software. They will prepare estimates based on individual client needs and based on program guidelines. They will be trained in various programs used to collect and transfer data. Estimators are required to communicate with adjusters and other mitigation counterparts on a regular basis. They will need to complete duties in a timely manner as assigned by the Estimating Team and maintain a satisfactory audit score on all program jobs.
- Highschool Diploma or Higher
- Dependable Transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment testing. (We do initial drug testing, and random drug testing thereafter. We are a drug free company and have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use.)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet strict deadlines
- Efficient computer skills
- Highly Organized
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude.
- Maintains a professional appearance and be ability to communicate on a professional level.
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and all levels of management
Muskogee Blood Drive hosted by us and Muskogee Hotel and Lodging Association.
The event will be in the Muskogee Walmart Parking lot on Oct 24th from 10am -3pm.
Come out and get your OU or OSU t-shirt for your donation.