Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Clean Up After a House Fire


After a house fire, the living room floor was filled with the fallen ceiling and insulation from the attic, SERVPRO removed all the debris. The home is now rea... READ MORE



Preparing for a House Fire


This house fire in Muskogee started in the kitchen. SERVPRO came in and tore out all the cabinets, walls, ceilings and insulation. After we were done, there w... READ MORE



Better Than Before


Soot damage cleanup on wood can be particularly challenging. Being a naturally porous material, soot and odors tend to permeate the surface and usually require ... READ MORE



Fire Damage


Soot can seep into porous materials and leave behind residue and odors. It is important to remediate all smoke damaged materials as soon as possible. Smoke from... READ MORE



Electrical Malfunction and Fire


The day before Christmas Eve, 2017, this resident experienced an electrical malfunction which started in the ceiling near the fireplace. The malfunction started... READ MORE



SERVPRO From Beginning to End


After a fire at this particular residence, the homeowner was wise to allow SERVPRO and the adjuster do what they do best. The homeowners never having experience... READ MORE